Our governing board can't function without good attendance. Each year we publish our attendance records for our meetings. As well as our full board and committee meetings, a number of our governors make regular visits to our school. We keep records of these individual visits in our school office.
2021-2022 Governor Visits to School in 2021-2022:
- Mike Hawley - Lesson Visits and Monitoring actions from the School Improvement Plan for Numeracy - Meeting with Subject Leaders, Observation of Lessons for Early Number initiative
- Mike Hawley - Monitoring actions from the School Improvement Plan for ECT's - Meeting with ECT leader, ECT teachers
- Helen Hawley - Monitoring action from the School Improvement Plan for Literacy - Meeting with Subject Leaders for Reading, Writing.
- Jenny Fishpool - Meetings with the DSL for Safeguarding. Checking of Single Central Record, Lesson visits - Monitoring actions from the School Improvement plan
- Leanne Savage - Monitoring of the School Improvement Plan - Pupil Voice and Behaviour monitoring.
Insight into Pupil Premium
Garry Greg / Leanne Savage - Meeting of the School Nutrition Action Group (SNAG)
Natalie Appleton - Meeting with SENCO - Action Planning for 2021-2022
Thomas Heyland - Lesson visits - Monitoring actions from the School Improvement Plan